Monday, December 26, 2016

status sad whatsapp



Best sad whatsapp status



It’s sad how people become what they had promised they never will.
Sometimes i want to die for a day and just watch and see who really cares.
Sometimes, you have to smile to hide your fears and laugh to hide your tears.
The worst kind of pain is when you’re smiling to stop the tears from falling.
Sometimes all you ever want is someone to want and need you as much as you want and need them..
Do you know that those who appear strong, in fact have a very emotional heart and are very vulnerable?
It hurts when something good ends, but it hurts even more if you cling to it, knowing that its not there.
Your mind may be sad because youre not with him, but your heart is happy just knowing him.
Let no one think I gave in.
The Part Dat Hurts Me Da Most, Is Knowing Dat I Once Had U And Then Lost U. :-(
Every time I start trusting someone, they show me why I shouldn’t.
The worst feeling is when you smile at your crush, but they don’t even acknowledge your existence…
When you have lived long in despair, it’s hope that you can’t stand anymore.
Emptiness feels so heavy.
I can feel you forgetting me.
I’m slowly giving up.
I’m not afraid to fall in LOVE, I’m afraid to fall for a wrong person again.
You’re the only exception.
BEING IGNORED, worst feeling ever.
My silence is just another word for my PAIN.
I’m leaving for our own Good, Now i am happy, how about you?
Never let the pain from your past punish your present and paralyze your future.
I know they say that first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.
Always feels like is going the wrong way on a one way street…
Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest?
God only makes happy endings. If it’s not happy, then it’s not the end.
The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.
I’m invisible, until someone needs me.
I hate it when crying is the only way to feel better.
Sometimes it’s better to be Alone…Nobody can hurt you.
People cry not because they’re weak, its because they’ve been strong for too long.
Tears are words that can’t express.
I fall too fast, crush too hard, forgive too easy, and care too much.
You don’t really know what you have until it’s gone..


The scars you can’t see are the hardest to heal.
I’m sad. No. I’m mad. No, wait… I don’t know I just need a freaking hug..
The hardest part about loving someone, is watching that person love another person.
Everybody knows that something’s wrong but nobody knows what’s going on.
The sky isn’t always blue. The sun doesn’t always shine. So it’s okay to fall apart sometimes.
If you’re going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears :'(
A great many people have a soldier’s stomach – everything they eat goes to the front.
It isn’t the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can’t bring it back ..
Is having one of those days where they feels like they can’t do anything right.
How did I go from being so happy, to so sad…
Just because my eyes don’t tear doesn’t mean my heart doesn’t cry. And just because I come off strong, doesn’t mean there’s nothing wrong..
We’re all faced with problems in life. It’s how we deal with them that determines our future.
If the only thing that makes you happy is hurting someone.. then you really need to look in the mirror and get your happiness another way..
As I’m trying to make everyone else happy I’m making myself miserable in the process
Wants you to know that every time I take a breath, every time my heart beats, I think of you. I am helplessly in love with you…
You don’t really know what you have until it’s gone..
It’s weird how the happiest memories drive you to tears..
Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.
First time I cut was just to feel the pain, Strange because I didn’t feel a thing.
I hate being broken.I hate that i cannot go back.
Sometimes it’s better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you!
I’m freezing, I’m starving, I’m bleeding to death, Everything’s fine..
The only way is to move on, because if you don’t you’ll be suck where you are.
There is no point in crying, the tears wont bring you back to me.
It’s sad to be happy alone.
I wish I could ask you what you think of me.
I wish as invisible as you make me feel.
I wish not to have feelings.
Sometimes I still just can’t believe you’re gone…
I’m getting worse and you don’t know.
I wish I was a better me for you.
No one knows what it’s like to be the bad man, to be the sad man, behind blue eyes.
I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back.
Seeing people change isn’t what hurts. What hurts is remembering who they used to be.
It hurts the most, when someone who made you feel special yesterday then makes you feel like you are the most unwanted person today.
Why am I so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?
I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you
Sometimes I wish I had never met you, so when I lay in bed at night I wouldn’t have anything to be sad about.
It sucks to be alone, even when there are people all around you.
Im incomplete without you!
Life is like a roller coaster.It has is up’s and down’s but it’s up to weather to enjoy the ride or not.
A relationship is only made for two….but some just forget how to count. Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me goI am not happy without you. :(
We can do no great things, only small things with great love.
If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.
I am not happy without you :(
I found the right one at the wrong time.
Real feelings don’t just “go away”.
Silence is the most powerful SCREAM.
I miss how you always MADE time for me.
Hate is like acid.It damages the vessel in which it is stored and destroys the vessel in which it it is poured.
Why does life keeps teaching me lessons that I’ve no desire to learn…..
Look at me. You may think you see who I really am, but you’ll never know me.
Those who say sunshine brings happiness have never danced in the rain.
It’s not how tragically we suffer but how miracously we live.
People cry not because they are weak, It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
What’s the point in all this screaming,no one’s Listening any way.
Is feeling like the weight of the world is sitting on their shoulders.
One morning you wake up afraid to live.
My smile doesnt always mean *I’m happy *…. sometimes it means *I can manage*….. and sometimes it just means *I am tired of crying*
I never thought that you would end up meaning this much to me..I just want someone who will stay in my life so I wont have to worry about another goodbye.
I just want someone who will stay in my life so I wont have to worry about another goodbye.
Oh I’m sorry, I forgot I only exist when you want something from me.
Loves when you listen to a song and it relates 100% shure to how you feel
The worst felling is pretending as if you don’t care at all, When in reality that’s all you can think of.
Have you ever wondered what what hurts you most… Saying something that you wished had not or not saying anything and wish you had???
That Sad Moment When Your Silence To Save Relation Consider As Your Ego….
It’s so important to have people in your life that go out of their way to make you feel better when you’re sad or hurting.
I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.
Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts
There’s still only one person who hasn’t given up on me. God, thank you for loving me.
I feel crappy inside, like something just broke..
The hardest part in life is trying to show the smile you know is fake and to hide the tears that won’t stop.
I’m not somebody who will go out of my way to hurt somebody when i love them… I’m somebody who will go out of my way to get hurt for the people i love..
Sometimes it’s better to be Alone, Nobody can hurt you
Make the most beautiful Mistakes, mine is you.
You know what friendss ur polite nature to others always hurts you.
If you fall in love… be ready for the tears..!!
Missing someone + No text from them = Worst feeling.
My silence is just another word for pain.
I’m tired of everyone telling me about their special person when I desperately want one of my own.
The worst missing is missing your own self which you used to be once upon a time…
Let no one think I gave in.
It really hurtzz when sombody else starts taking your place in someone’s life..
Is feeling a little smurfy today…small and blue
Say what you feel, Do what you think, Give what you got, But never regret.
I won’t leave a note for anyone to find tomorrow they will know what I’ve done here tonight.
The sad part isn’t that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.
It’s hard to answer the question “what’s wrong?” When nothings right.
I feel like everything I do is wrong.
I am in misery. There ain’t nobody who can comfort me.
I feel so alone sometimes.
Everyone wants to be happy. No one wants to be sad and get pain. But you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain.
204 countries, 805 Islands, 7 seas, 7+ Billion people and I’m single!!!
Isn’t it sad that you are hurt so much that finally you can say “I’m used to it” Sometimes It’s better to be alone… No one can hurt you.
How do you stop yourself from loving someone when you know it will never work out?
I can always pretend I’m okay, but it doesn’t mean I don’t get hurt..


I like to listen to sad music when I’m sad to make me double sad.
Pretending to be happy when you’re in pain is just an example of how strong you are as a person.
Can’t deny that I want you.
We used to talk for hours on end & now its like we never knew each other.
Poor man walks miles to earn the food & rich man walks miles to digest the food.
Whenever you are stressed,eat chocolates,sweets etc, because when stressed is spelled backwards it becomes ‘DESSERTS’.
I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you, and you were killing me.
People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges..
Crying doesn’t make me weak, it just makes me look so.
The more we are filled with love, the less room there is for hate.
Remember, you’re beautiful. But keep in mind that not everyone’s gonna be able to see that.
The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
With each passing day, I’m finding out more and more who my real friends are.
I just want to fall asleep until i don;t miss you anymore.
It’s never the tear that measure the PAIN, sometimes its the SMILE we fake.
I always found the right one on wrong time.
The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I’ve ever heard :(
I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.. :@
One Of The Hardest Things In Life Is Having The Words In Your Heart That You Can Not Speak :/ :/
Dear heart, please stop getting involved in Everything. Your job is just to pump blood, So stick to it.
You sometimes think you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found.
Sometimes it’s better to just quietly and privately miss someone than to let them know and still be ignored.. !
It actually kills me when we don’t talk, it kills me when you ignore me, it kills me when you’re busy with your life
Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.
Some people accidentally walk on my feet and apologize, while others walk all over my heart and don’t even realize.
My silence spoke a thousand words, but you never heard them..
I used to love you with all my heart, but now I tell myself I’m done. And then I look at you and tell myself I’m lying.
There are songs that can really make you sad and cry when you hear them. But it’s actually not the song that makes you cry, it’s the people behind the memories..
I don’t depend on people any more because I’m tired of being disappointed.
Everyone thinks that “I m happy and fine” but look a li’l closer, u will see tears in my eyes…..
Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.
If someone breaks you as a person, dont worry! Someone else will help you heal. And then they’ll break you too. Cruel world. Get used to it.
It’s sad when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were
It’s never going to be the same again. And that’s whats killing me.
I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is the end up with people that make you feel all alone !!!
I hate the fact that you ignore me for so long, and then you start talking to me like nothing happened !!
I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.
Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you.
The most painful goodbye’s are those which were never said and never explained….
Time doesn’t really Heal the heart. It just makes the heart forget all the pain.
Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
Forgive me for my mistakes, I’m still a kid learning the responsibility of being an adult..
I am not just another toy you can play with wen all your other toys are broken.
I am the one that said “Goodbye”, It’s over” but I’m the one crying.
You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?
One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.
The sad part isn’t that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.
Losing a part of yourself is much easier than losing the one you love.
It’s great when two strangers become friends but its sad when two friends become strangers.
Tears are not a sign of weakness, but of courage. Hiding your emotions is self destructive and will never allow you to heal.
Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.
There’s just some days when it all seems to be wrong and nothing feels right.
Never cry for anyone in your life, because those you cry for don’t deserve your tears and those who are deserving will never let you cry.
No guy is worth your tears and when you find one that is, he won’t make you cry.
Forget about me, erase me, dont even think back. Because one day when you let your mind slip, you’ll remember me and realize that you should have held on.
One Of The Hardest Things To Do.Is To Delete Old Messages That Once Meant A Lot To You.
A beautiful dress can change the personality but beautiful behavior can change the Life!!
Only you can put a smile on my face when i’m sad…
life’s so shit it makes wot comes out the dog’s ass look good!
Why am i so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?
There is no hurt in this world worse then feeling like they just doesn’t give a F..bad..!
I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness.
I close my eyes and dream of a time when I wasn’t all alone.
It’s funny how the person who hurts you is the one who swore they never would.
No matter how much you have hurt me, I still pray for you every night.
The higher you climb on love’s ladder, the harder you fall.
What’s the point in all this screaming, no one’s listening anyway.
Two barrels of tears do not heal a bruise.
It still hurts that you’re doing completely okay, without me.
When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut… it will heal, but there will always be a scar.
You’ll never realize the value of what you have, until what you have is no longer yours.
I like having low self-esteem it makes me feel special.
sometimes the people that u don’t want to get hurt doesn’t care if they hurt you.
She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad and that’s important you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment