Wednesday, September 17, 2014

How do I Recover my Facebook Login Password?


Facebook Did you forget your password? Facebook password, you can forget the calm first, let us explain you how to get the password.

Click on this link and you are registered in Facebook e-mail, phone or Facebook user name or registered on Facebook and enter a friend's name.


They stole my Facebook Password? How can I get back.


How to refresh the screen that appears after clicking wanna Password? We offer multiple options.


3 offers many options from the screen.


Google account to use passwords to refresh me an e-mail link sent password to renew me a text message code sent and my smartphone receive a code has methods and you most simple direct e-mail (e-mail) account we use we choose. Registered mail and click on the Continue button 
Open the e-mail address, password reset activation number for the income you are given there. As in the following picture and enter the activation continue after the call.


E-mail activation code from your area who is entering the pound sign.




How do I get Facebook Forgot your password? 


E-mail this screen comes up when you have entered the code, enter your new password and then re-enter your password below and continue the on-screen button is pressed. 

Out Complete the screen with you, and now you can enter to your facebook account. 

How do I renew my Facebook Password? 


You can continue to use Facebook. In this way you can change your Facebook password or forgot the password that you can change in this way. 

Information is not shared billboard ...

How do I change my password?

If you're logged into your Facebook account, you can change your password from your settings page. From there:

Click Password
Type your current and new password
Click Save Changes
If you've forgotten your password and need to reset it,

How do I reset my password?

If you can't log into Facebook and need to reset your password:

Go to the login page at https://www.facebook.com
In the top right, click Forgot your password?
Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search and follow the on-screen instructions.

i forgot my facebook password how do i get it back



No comments:

Post a Comment